Welcome to the "Forum without a Name"

Obviously a welcome message but also a description of what this forum is about. Also a few tips about using the forum and associated pages.

Re: Welcome to the "Forum without a Name"

Postby Neill on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:31 pm

Hi Liz!

It does not say "Only T306" on the lid.
If we were to say - "No T306, no entry", then I think we would all be the poorer for it.
I imagined a forum which had "doing T306" as a sort of sign over the door but also had a bigger sign saying "All welcome".

I sincerely hope we will be able to persuade some:
past T306 students to come by and give us tips and
some want to be T214 students to come by and here from us
and some nothing at all students (or not) who are interested in Systems.

Remember what we learnt about Nodes. The big get bigger.
With 30 members we are just waiting to be gobbled up by some super node :twisted:

Thanks for joining. :D
Neill Hogarth
Life is not a practice [www.hogarth.de]
T307-10
Neill

Postby anneb on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:50 am

Thank you :D and even custom smilies, what more could we ask for. I look forward to preparing for T306 .....

Best wishes

Anne :D
anneb

Postby Selwyn157 on Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:03 pm

Hi,
I'm Selwyn Davies just starting T241, I had contemplated jumping straight in on T306 having just finished MU120 and T324 2007/2008 and fully intend to do this next year, to round off my degree - I should get a dip systems as well?

Anyhow, I wont spoil things by "peeking ahead too much but I hope you mind my lurking as it were.....
Oh and the temerity of it - not registered 5 minutes and already suggesting a name - Pons Systemis - pidgin latin for systems bridge ?i.e between 2 systems courses?

Anyhow Ive signed on to delicious and will be using one note as My space seems iffy - a lot different from good old first class eh?

anyway ttfn

Selwyn
Selwyn157

Previous

Return to Welcome!