Information

For anything that is not really to do with Systems - or at least so off topic as not to fit anywhere else.

Re: Information

Postby Neill on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Hi.
I think that you can not "create" energy but you can definitely create information.
If I use up some energy then it is lost (at least to me) but I can give information to a hundred people and still keep it for myself.
Does that make sense?
Neill
Neill Hogarth
Life is not a practice [www.hogarth.de]
T307-10
Neill

Postby Dave H on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:49 am

The point that you cannot create energy but you can create information is interesting. However I consider that rather than creating information you are converting data into a usable form. This idea still needs further work and seems to indicate that data is different to energy and I have not got an answer to this.

On using energy and spreading information to other people is a difficult issue that I am hoping will go away as the comparison becomes better developed. When you use energy it is converted into a different form and I considering the approach that when you pass information to another person it becomes different in some way. However I am struggling to explain how it becomes different and I am not convinced that this is a valid approach.
Dave H

Postby jeny123verma on Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:47 am

Thank you for this information!!
jeny123verma

Postby jennififer on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:06 am

A man walks into a bar, sits down and orders a triple martini. The bartender says "What a coincidence, the only other person at the bar is that beautiful woman at the other end. She is also drinking triple martinis".After a few sips of his drink, the man walks up to the woman and says, "Isn't it a coincidence that we are both having the same drink".She replies "Yes! I am here because I am celebrating. After 20 years of trying I am finally pregnant!""What a coincidence" the man replied. "I am also celebrating.After years of experimenting, I have invented a multicolored chicken. At this, the woman asked "How did you ever accomplish that!?"."I had to try a lot of different cocks" he said. The woman replied"What a coincidence!!!!"
jennififer

Previous

Return to Social Forum