systems thinking comes of age.....

I guess the name speaks for its self.

systems thinking comes of age.....

Postby Andrea on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:03 pm

should have reported on this as soon as it came out......finally an article in the news that is explicit about the need for "systems thinking"

"Systems thinking comes of age as KPMG says environmental, social and economic problems cannot be solved separately"

here's is a link to the whole article: http://www.guardian.co.uk/sustainable-b ... challenges
esse sequitur operari
Andrea

Re: systems thinking comes of age.....

Postby Dave H on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:33 pm

I am looking at the KPMG document that the press report is based on and I am finding the KPMG document interesting with a number of good points. I feel that it would make a useful resource for T214 Block 2. It is also interesting that a major firm of accountants and management consultants would produce such a report. Does it indicate that they believe that this is a good area for future revenues.
Dave H

Re: systems thinking comes of age.....

Postby hawthorne on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:05 am

However, since the Japanese company promise soar. Masuda himself recognizes that consists Next Gen PlayStation 4 and Xbox 720 will be a golden opportunity to once again become the king ( though the game will also be released for the current generation ) .

buy runescape gold
cheap rs 3 gold
hawthorne

Return to Systems in the news